We apologise but some levels sold out due to popularity and delays with international shipping. More stock has been ordered and due Mid/Late October 2021. Message us with your order to go on our pre-order list and reserve your copy!
Handwriting Without Tears is an award-winning curriculum that offers multi-sensory strategies and materials to teach pencil grip, letter formation, and the literacy skills that are needed for print and cursive handwriting. The program follows research of how children learn best and includes materials that address all styles of learning.
Children who master handwriting are better, more creative writers. The earlier we teach children to master handwriting, the more likely they are to succeed in school, and write with speed and ease in all subjects. We use fun, engaging, and developmentally appropriate instructional methods to enable children to master handwriting as an automatic and comfortable skill.
- Multi-sensory Teaching Strategies Multi-sensory activities and manipulatives appeal to all learning styles and provide a hands-on approach to handwriting.
- Cross-Curricular Connections Teach handwriting alongside other subjects! Fun letter lessons and writing activities connect handwriting to math, social studies, ELA, and science.
- Unique Letter Order and Style Innovative letter order and style are developmentally appropriate and promote easy learning for every letter, print and cursive.
- Workbook Design Clean, simple and intuitive approach to workbooks invites personalization and creativity and fosters handwriting success. Lefty-friendly with large step-by-step models.
- Line Success Double lines and line generalization activities promote legible writing. When children know how to place letters, they can write well on any style of lined paper.
- Assessments and Tailored Instructional Plans Easy-to-use assessments track handwriting progress in the classroom and support your instruction for year round handwriting success.