Multiplication for single and multiple-digit numbers and other topics.
Once students have mastered the concepts of addition and subtraction (covered in Alpha and Beta), they are ready for multiplication. Gamma teaches single-digit facts and multiple-digit multiplication skills
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Using strategies based on place value and properties of operations to multiply
- Fluently multiplying any combination of whole numbers
- Solving for an unknown factor
- Solving abstract and real-world problems involving addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Measuring and computing area
- Relating concepts of area to addition and multiplication
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Skip counting as a precursor to multiplication
- Adding and subtracting time in hours and minutes
- Multiplying, adding, and subtracting N.Z currency and standard units of measure
- Representing, recording, and interpreting data
- Understanding of basic fractions
- Estimating and solving measurement problems
Gamma Instruction Pack includes: Instruction Manual & DVD
Gamma Student pack includes: Student Workbook & Test & Activity booklet.
Grab an extra Student Pack for an additional Student.
For a complete set to get started with Math.U.See you will need to purchase the Integer Block set (a one of purchase for use with ALL levels of Math.U.See), the Gamma instruction pack & Gamma Student Pack
For more Information, sample videos & lessons see Math.U.See.com
Digital Beta packs available at Math.U.See.com -