Maths Smart For Cambrigde, Lower Secondary, Level 9
Maths SMART for Cambridge Lower Secondary series is designed to fulfill the requirements of the Cambridge Secondary curriculum framework and the needs of a 21st century learner.
1. Aligned to the latest Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework.
* Clear and manageable units
* Concise learning chapters
2. Adopts an investigative approach to master mathematical concepts
* Understand concepts through the constructivist approach
* Collaborative learning to develop 21st CC skills
3. Downloadable resources for teachers
* Teacher's Guide, including lesson plans and SOW
* Detailed worked out solutions for all questions
* Topical worksheets
* Four specimen papers for every grade
This series builds upon the foundation in the Maths SMART series for Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework. It adopts an enquiry-based and dialectic approach to foster literacy and conceptual understanding in Maths. Students will have many opportunities to develop their 21st century competencies and be actively involved in the learning process. Maths concepts are developed with reference to the real-world to make learning a meaningful and authentic journey for the student.
Click here for Maths Smart Learners book 9 sample pages