Analytical Grammar Level 3: Parts of Speech
With Analytical Grammar Level 3: Parts of Speech, students will build their knowledge by exploring complex information about parts of speech and their interactions. Students will learn to analyze and identify the roles that parts of speech play in a sentence.
Students will further develop their skills in:
- Nouns, Adjectives, and Articles
- Prepositional Phrases
- Subject and Verb
- Sentence Patterns 1–5
- Helping Verbs
- Conjunctions and Compound Situations
This set includes:
- Getting Started guide with a suggested schedule
- Instructor notes with tips and explanations on possible points of confusion
- Inset Student Worktext pages with solutions for all student work
- Item-by-item scoring guide for all assessments
Softcover; 224 pages
Student Worktext - Also available for purchase separately.
- Student notes with instructions and examples
- Exercises for practice and applying knowledge
- Application & Enrichment activities with weekly instruction and practice for functional writing skills
- Reinforcement worksheets to keep skills sharp between Level 3: Parts of Speech and Level 4: Phrases and Clauses
Softcover; 262 pages
Prior to beginning Level 3: Parts of Speech, we recommend you complete Activity 3 of the Analytical Grammar Placement Tool to ensure that your student is ready. See https://analyticalgrammar.com/placement/ for further details.