If you want wear clothes or eat or live indoors, this book may help you accomplish those goals.
- Three reasons to use a credit card
- The ultimate use of money
- The five places to invest
- How to retire in 24 years (Nothing financial is 100% certain—but this comes close.)
- Five suggestions for choosing a good spouse
- Insurance—what to buy and what not to buy
- Taxes—the seven categories
- Personal habits that will help make you successful
- Real estate—what to buy and when to buy
- Stocks, bonds, mortgages, REITS, certificates of deposit, mutual funds
- How Kingie made his fortune.