Exploring Creation with Mathematics 5
Right from the start, Exploring Creation with Mathematics lets students know they are going to study math as a tool to help them understand their unique place in the universe. Every unit begins with a Seeing Our Creator devotional that connects the upcoming mathematical concepts to our Creator.
In this course, you’ll find:
- A suggested daily schedule with thoughtful, systematic pacing through concepts
- Skills practice with exciting, easy-to-set-up games, ensuring students have mastered a concept
- Just the right amount of practice to learn a new topic without feeling burdened
- Instructions and activity sheets for hands-on activities, games, and projects that use household products to aid students in making tangible connections to the abstract concepts learned
- Colorful, age-appropriate lesson layouts and page design that make learning more inviting
- Options and suggestions for customizing a lesson to meet students’ needs
- Supply lists, teaching tips, answers to the problems, and suggestions for taking activities further
Lesson Plans and Materials
This course is designed to be done 4 days a week for 28 weeks, and each lesson takes 30 to 45 minutes to complete. A suggested daily schedule is included with this course so students can easily understand what is expected of them each day.
To fully use this course, some common household and math manipulative items will be needed. A complete list of suggested items is included in the Teaching Guide & Answer Key.
For Sample pages, video flip through, placement test and more information please see www.apologia.com
NOTE: Student Book Available Separately for more than one student.