Points, lines, planes, angles, circles, triangles, quadrilaterals, Pythagorean Theorem, conic sections, proofs and more.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Describing points, lines, rays, line segments, angles, and planes
- Calculating the measure of the interior and exterior angles of a regular polygon
- Understanding the geometry of a circle, sphere, and ellipse
- Understanding and computing volume and surface area of solids
- Using the Pythagorean theorem to identify triangle attributes
- Applying postulates, theorems, definitions, and properties to geometric proofs
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Using a protractor to construct angles
- Using a compass to construct bisectors
- Constructing and identifying triangles
- Working with algebraic expressions containing radicals
- Completing geometric transformations within a Cartesian plane
- Understanding basic trigonometric functions
Geometry Instruction Pack includes: Instruction Manual & DVD
Geometry Student pack includes: Student Workbook & Test & Activity booklet.
Honours Textook: Geometry Honors Textbook provides extension work or extra practice for those working through Geometry.
Grab an extra Student Pack for an additional Student.
For more Information, sample videos & lessons see Math.U.See.com