Addition and subtraction for single-digit numbers and other topics.
Alpha focuses on teaching the concepts of single digit addition and subtraction. We use systematic teaching strategies to help students commit the addition and subtraction facts to memory.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Understanding place value
- Extending the counting sequence
- Fluently adding all single-digit numbers
- Solving for an unknown addend
- Understanding the relationship between addition and subtraction
- Fluently subtracting all single-digit numbers
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Telling and writing time by hours and minutes
- Recognizing & drawing rectangles, squares, and circles
- Measuring length by repeating units
- Introducing halves and fourths
- Counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and 100s
- Reading, writing & interpreting word problems
Alpha Instruction Pack includes: Instruction Manual & DVD
Alpha Student pack includes: Student workbook & Test & Activity booklet.
Grab an extra Student Pack for an additional Student.
For a complete set to get started with Math.U.See you will need to purchase the Integer Black set (a one of purchase for use with ALL levels of Math.U.See), the Alpha instruction pack & Alpha Student Pack
For more Information, sample videos & lessons see Math.U.See.com
Digital Alpha packs available at Math.U.See.com -