D&D: Building Writers A
BARGAIN BOX: Damaged Stock
Get a bargain on this Building Writers A Book - slight tear and creases in the cover thanks to our toddler.
Our Building Writers composition workbooks offer extra practice for writing skills development and can be easily incorporated into a writing block as independent writing or as whole group practice to meet your students' varying needs. Students become better, more fluent writers as they write about cross-curricular topics and practice three writing styles: narrative, information, and opinion.
- Structured practice to build core writing skills
- Developmental approach to writing
- Offers customizable writing templates to fit with any topic
- Builds confident communicators and improves overall communication skills
- Practical application of handwriting skills
- Eliminates the need for worksheets
Kindergarten students practice three styles of writing:
- Narrative: Prepares students to write personal narratives and stories in a logical sequence
- Information: Builds students' vocabulary to make them more effective non-fiction writers
- Opinion: Supports students as they form opinions