Cursive Success workbook is for Year 5 Students or equivalent working Level
This workbook is for fourth grade students or those working at that level.
- New! Expanded room for writing
- New! Now offers digital instruction opportunities
- Activity pages promote fluency with more advanced language arts activities
- Review & Mastery pages help children develop fluency and review letters and connections
Cursive Success Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing fourth grade handwriting instruction. You’ll receive the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the fourth grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically without thinking about how to form their letters.
- More opportunities for writing practice
- New, streamlined lesson design
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated Instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music
Building Writers E
Our Building Writers composition workbooks offer extra practice for writing skills development and can be easily incorporated into a writing block as independent writing or as whole group practice to meet your students' varying needs. Students become better, more fluent writers as they write about cross-curricular topics and practice three writing styles: narrative, information, and opinion.
- Structured practice to build core writing skills
- Developmental approach to writing
- Offers customizable writing templates to fit with any topic
- Builds confident communicators and improves overall communication skills
- Practical application of handwriting skills
- Eliminates the need for worksheets
Fourth Grade students practice three writing styles:
- Narrative: Students write a story with a clear sequence of events; introduce a narrator and characters; enhance the story with dialogue and description; and use a variety of transitional words and phrases to show the order of events
- Information: Students practice clearly introducing a topic; organizing their information into paragraphs and sections; writing facts, definitions, and details about their topic; using topic-specific vocabulary; connecting ideas with linking words and phrases; and writing a conclusion
- Opinion: Students clearly state their opinion and introduction; organize their supporting reasons; write facts and details; clearly connect their opinions and reasons with linking words; and write a conclusion
Writing Journal E
New grade-level journals provide one, organized tool for strengthening handwriting and creative writing skills during independent writing time.
- Narrow double lines
- Provides additional writing practice—now with more pages!
- 80 pages