Cursive Handwriting workbook is for Year 4 Students or equivalent working Level
This workbook is for third grade students or those working at that level.
- New! Expanded room for writing
- New! Now offers digital instruction opportunities
- Cursive Warm-Ups facilitate an easy transition from printing to cursive
- Lesson plans incorporate letter review with words and sentences
- Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with paragraph, poem, composition, and language arts activities
Cursive Handwriting Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing third grade handwriting instruction. You’ll receive the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the third grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically without thinking about how to form their letters.
- More opportunities for writing practice
- New, streamlined lesson design
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated Instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music
Building Writers D
Our Building Writers composition workbooks offer extra practice for writing skills development and can be easily incorporated into a writing block as independent writing or as whole group practice to meet your students' varying needs. Students become better, more fluent writers as they write about cross-curricular topics and practice three writing styles: narrative, information, and opinion.
- Structured practice to build core writing skills
- Developmental approach to writing
- Offers customizable writing templates to fit with any topic
- Builds confident communicators and improves overall communication skills
- Practical application of handwriting skills
- Eliminates the need for worksheets
Building Writers (D)
Third grade students practice three writing styles:
- Narrative: Students introduce a narrator and characters; write about an event with an organized sequence; use dialogue description and detail; and provide a sense of closure
- Information: Students share and explain information (such as facts, definitions, and topic details) by introducing a topic and providing a concluding sentence or paragraph
- Opinion: Students write an introduction that clearly states an opinion, provide clear and organized supporting reasons for the opinion, and write a concluding sentence or paragraph
Writers Journal D
New grade-level journals provide one, organized tool for strengthening handwriting and creative writing skills during independent writing time.
- Includes regular double lines and narrow double lines
- Provides additional writing practice—now with more pages!
- 80 pages